- Justin Petucci of ICS-ACI for providing instructions on setting up the Jupyter Notebook server to work with a Julia kernel.
- Michael Potter of ECoS Digital Learning for help creating Docker container/image for running Jupyter Notebook server with a Julia kernel.
- Adam Lavely, Christopher Blanton & Chuck Pavloski for helping to find online resources (from their CSE 597 course)
- ICDS-ACI for providing classroom support
- CyberLAMP team & NSF for providing GPU resources
- Some material on this website is based on “Computational Thinking, a live online Julia/Pluto textbook, https://computationalthinking.mit.edu”.